Friday, May 27, 2011

Test blog from iPhone app blogspace

Wonder if this supports georss?  Apparently not, but it seems I can add a location using the draft blogger web interface.  I am guessing that means I probably can't access that from the blogger API?

http://code.google.com/apis/blogger/docs/2.0/developers_guide_protocol.html#CreatingPublicEntries

No mention of it above.  Guess it might work - should definitely try the android blogger app first, but my motorola droid will not play nice with any of the BT wireless hubs I have tried.  It would connect but then kill my BTHomeHub, and now it just repeatedly connects very briefly, disconnects and the re-connects on my BTBusinessHub.  But it works just fine on the public WiFi I have tried at coffee shops in the UK.  Motorola Droid and BT Wifi just don't seem to mix well.  Maybe I will have to buy a new droid phone in the UK ...

Of course, what I really, really, really want, is a mobile app that allows me to voice record a blog post, post it to blogger with a georss tag, and then have that auto-published into MyMaps so that everyone can view a Sam's blog layer on their Google Android Map apps ...

No comments: